Songs of the summer make me think of loneliness. In summertime you either do nothing or do NOTHING with you time. You wither have all this money to and take vacation or you’ll being like me where I end up getting stuck at home. And not all vacations require money and going to a different country, sometimes you spend time with other people or you meet up with friends. I remember in my summer days I would just spend them alone in my house. No one would really call me or text me to do anything. Sometimes people would come over but when I think of summer I think of my ROOM because 99 percent of my time was in there. So might as well listen to music and drown in my loneliness and laziness. In a way these summers are different for me. I never like breaks because I find myself stuck alone all the time, and thats because I love being alone. I love being with myself and my music, but it is way better to share it with someone. In this playlist I’ll try to share what I like to listen to and what I have been listening to during the summer. I hope you enjoy!
- Summer Whisper by Tomppabeats
2. Still Beating by Mac Demarco
3. Something Here by Day Wave
4. Ascension by The Gorillaz
5. Lost by Chance the Rapper
6. All I Need by Noname
7. Chronic Sunshine by Cosmo Pyke
8. YEH by Kendrick Lamar
9. Nancy From Now On by Father John Misty
10. Ivy by Sales
11. The Only Living Boy In New York by Simon and Garfunkel
12. Don’t Panic by Cold Play
13. New Slang by The Shins
14. Omaha by Toro y Moi
15. The Less I Know The Better by Tame Impala
16. New Theory by Washed Out (RAC MIX)
17. For The First Time by Mac Demarco
18. Drag by Day Wave
19. Pure by Blackbird Blackbird ( Video may be sensitive to Epileptic people)
20. Desciples by Tame Impala
Thanks Guys, give this a like or leave comment! What Are you guys going to listen to during the summer? Any song suggestions? Let me know!
Give it a listen, give music a chance.