Hello. So like I said so much music has been a big factor and friend in my life. Recently I have been introduced to many new songs, artists, and albums and I feel that I should make a list of these things just so we could be on the same page in the music vibe. That reminds me- I have a lot of books to read. Maybe I should make a book club or something. I know that I want to read a book during the Christmas break, and especially the summer break. Oh, I can not wait for the summer. So much is going to happen and I am so excited.
Now about music.
I’ve been sort of overplaying my Fallin Down playlist (which you should go check out on the menu), so I’ve been playing absolutely anything and any recommendations on Spotify. So I collected these songs and albums in hope to make a cumulative list.
This is not in any specific order
Albums and EPs
- Love Child by Enjoy
- Funk Way Bounces Vol.1 by Calvin Harris
- Little World by Zack Villere
- Is Everything Okay In Your World? by Yellow Days
- This Is Fine. by Winona Forever
- Nothing Bothers Me by Triathalon
- Cold Shower (EP) by Triathalon
- Boo Boo by Toro y Moi
- Human Ceremony by Sunflower Bean
- Vault Vol 3 by STRFKR
- Apricot Princess by Rex Orange County
- Ti Amo by Phoenix
- After Laughter by Paramore
- Green Juice by Papooz
- Amo XO by No Vacation
- Headroom by Men I Trust
- Super Clean Vol. 1 (EP) by The Marías
- The OOZ by King Krule (and I need to listen to Six Feet Beneath the Moon again)
- American Boyfriend by Kevin Abstract
- Underwater Pipe Dreams by Inner Wave
- Yellow and Such (EP) by Gus Dapperton
- Powerplant by Girlpool
- Blonde by Frank Ocean
- Freudian by Daniel Caesar
- Utopia by Björk
- Dedicated To Bobby Jameson by Ariel Pink
- SATURATION by BROCKHAMPTON
- Goblin by Tyler the Creator (I’ve heard some of these songs but I want to listen to it as a collective)
- I Was a Fool by Sunflower Bean
- Tepid Soul by Poppy Ajudha
- Love Falls Down by Poppy Ajudha
- Mind Fields by No Vacation
- Hope To Be Around by Men I Trust
- Tail Whip by Men I Trust
- You Deserve This by Men I Trust
- Lauren by Men I Trust
- Double L by Club Kuru
- Best I Can by Micheal Cera feat. Sharon Van Etten
It is a long list, but that’s the point. I want to constantly immerse myself in new music. I know some of these artists already and have heard few of these albums. However, I want to go back on some and really listen to them and enjoy them in its entirety. I’m not sure where to start. Maybe I’ll make separate playlists with the albums divided.
I hope you follow me and listen to these selections!
Give it a listen, give music a chance.